Thursday, March 18, 2010

Why Toronto Needs a Makeover

Dear Toronto,

I enjoy many things about you! Your exciting nightlife, the diversity of the people...and of course I love your recycling program!



But you need a major overhaul.

Your dirty, smog-creating, noisy diesel trains running through my neighbourhood is driving me crazy. Now you tell me you are going to run over 450 trains every day?!



Although Toronto is considered Hollywood North, we don't want it ending up looking like L.A. on a smog-filled day...



Why go diesel, when we can go electric? Let's mirror the other hundreds of cities that are doing so already, including Seattle, Calgary and Vancouver.

Electric is in!

Come on Toronto, be the city I know you can be.

Help advocate for clean trains! Visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment