Sunday, February 28, 2010

Establishing My Green Personal Brand

My career aspiration is to work for an environmental organization in their communications department. But several questions cross my mind as to how I'm going to get there.

How can I promote myself as someone who cares about and is knowledgeable about our environmental problems? How can I prove that I am familiar with Canadian public affairs? Or that I can effectively use social media?

The answer: My Personal Brand.

My online presence and reputation will establish myself as a go-to resource for green information. It will reveal my professionalism and credibility as a Green Twenty-Something.

Check out my slideshare presentation on the details of my personal brand plan and how I am going to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment