Saturday, July 17, 2010

Travelling Green with Solid Shampoos

In a few months, I am heading to Australia, Fiji and New Zealand (Yes, lucky me!). In the meantime, I am looking at good packing tips and ways to decrease the amount of stuff to bring with me. (If you have any tips or great resources, please share!)

A friend of mine who works at LUSH Cosmetics gave me a great idea on how to cut down on the weight of my toiletries when travelling.

Solid shampoos and conditioners will not only save me space in my suitcase, but they are also made without preservatives or wasteful packaging. It also lasts mush longer than traditional shampoos and conditioners, saving you money.





















One of the solid shampoos I've tried is Squeaky Green. My hair gets quite oily so it's a great match. It's also a vegan product.

If you're wondering how it works, here's a good introduction video.



What are your thoughts on solid shampoos and conditioners? If you've tried them, what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment